State of Submergency - Young Jesse Spencer

Long before the suits and rare life-threatening diagnoses, the ever present clash of personalities between a gorgeous doctor and his medical genius of a boss... And long before most of us had any clue as to what the heck a 'disseminated intravascular coagulation' might be referring to... confused
Swimming Upstream
Ok, so I still have no clue as what a disseminated [random medical jargon] might be referring to... but I think you get the point. Long before most of us on this side of the Pacific had ever heard of gorgeous Aussie actor Jesse Spencer, way back in 2003 there he was, swimming his heart out in perhaps one of the best Aussie films I've come across as of yet.

I can't say enough about how pleasantly surprised I was to stumble across an actual decent movie like Swimming Upstream (2003) featuring one of my favorite hottie actors. As a matter of fact, the quality of the movie really superseded the fact that a couple of gorgeous Aussie actors spent most of the film bearing their speedos (although admittedly that was kind of icing on the cake mrgreen).
So I was inspired enough to make a music video featuring Jesse confronting both his father's disapproval and his brother's ambition... (as opposed to simply featuring the standard clip I was planning on posting). No easy feat mind you considering how hobbled I am in my current state of malfunctioning computer-ness... but yeah, I think the outcome looks rather nice.
Swimming Upstream (1)
You can check out Swimming Upstream in its entirety over at Amazon's video on-demand service... Or you can purchase the DVD itself from both Amazon and the official movie site. There isn't exactly any romance per se featured in this film, but if you're interested in a fantastic drama (of course featuring beautiful men) I highly recommend checking this one out cool.