Aquahotties

So yeah, I have a confession to make mrgreen... It's a little embarrassing but it's something I figured I'd have to come to terms with eventually, so I'll just let it all out...

I.... am.... in fact... Ok, so this is kinda hard, but here goes mrgreen.... I'm not the biggest fan of swimmer's bodies. There I said it (*eyes shift awaiting disapproval*).
Ok, so maybe that revelation wasn't really all that embarrassing cool... But yeah, for some odd reason I'm not into the whole ultra-lean look that tends to go with aquatic sports (at least not as a primary preference). Not really sure if I can pinpoint why, but in case you might've had the chance to check some of the archives during my time away, you'll notice I'm tend to go for the somewhat 'beefier' athletes.

As with all general rules though, there are exceptions... I'm counting about five right now... or perhaps make that six mrgreen...