Poll Closed

Alas yet another poll closes... This latest one really wasn't meant to be a theme... although I almost slipped up and turned it into one confused. I think if anything I came up with it mostly out of curiosity more than anything else... curiosity as to what other people might notice most when say perhaps 'checking out' a gorgeous passerby mrgreen.

About 2% of you chose 'other'... just judging from the pic above, I think I might have somewhat of an idea as to what other might be referring to cool. I won't get into the other 2% who chose the 'don't check out guys' option... uh, yeah confused. But the above and beyond favorites were as expected. Height and build with over 800 votes and beautiful face with a staggering 2000. Given the nature of this blog, this really doesn't come as a surprise. I kind of expected 'build' to do better, but then again people tend to communicate more with their faces than with their bodies, so go figure.

(Oh, and for the record, I chose legs.. I love a beautiful face, but I couldn't help myself cool)