A Star may be born

I don't think I can adequately articulate just how much I've come to dislike American Idol over the years. I call it the abortion of 1000 careers... (although technically it's 10s of 1000s at this point confused).... But I am guilty of tuning in every now and again to check out the casts of talent.

And I believe this year a true genuine star may have appeared. Perhaps you may have of this 27 year-old crooner from San Diego? He had a mini controversy a little while back over his... let's say 'preferences'... But this is no Clay Aiken we're talking about here. Singing sensation Adam Lambert is not only secure in his own skin, but he's got the vocals, the style, and the swagger of a potential superstar pretty much setting him apart from the usual cast... Plus I could almost swear he looks just *like* Elvis... kinda spooky. Adam is one of the two contestants who'll be going head-to-head this year's season finale... and to be quite honest, I'm almost certain this will be his year cool.

Unbelievable... Steven Tyler look out cool. Joining Adam for the May 19th season finale sing-off will be another Season 8 hottie, 23 year-old multi-talented college student Kris Allen... The battle of the 21st century Elvis vs the piano/guitar-playing college sensation... This might just be just be one of the more interesting AI finales in years mrgreen.