Crash and burn...

My computer has died!... sad... Well, technically it's not exactly 'dead' dead seeing as I'm finally here posting again... (and apparently now have access to the net). But yeah, wow... talk about a nightmare weekend.

My PC rarely operates with any 'hiccups'... so as you can imagine, once the random resets and blue screens of death reared their ugly heads I knew something was up (or perhaps going down confused)... Either I had the mother of all viruses, or... my computer was in the midst of a digital heart attack. Neither sounds too pleasant, but after a couple $100s wasted, I kind of think I probably would've preferred the mother virus cool.

But yeah, after wasting money purchasing a new hard drive and replacing several parts in a vain attempt to cease the incessant Windows re-installation blue-screens, it turned out faulty ram had been behind my troubles all these months (it seems so obvious now, yet I missed the red flags all these months). What a waste sad... The good news though is that my secondary hard drive (which is actually my main computer) is just fine thankfully. So ultimately nothing was lost... aside of course from valuable time and money.

I'm so kicking myself for having procrastinated on buying that laptop neutral.... I should be back in working order soon enough though mrgreen... or at least following a much needed restructure of my folders... again.