Just Beautiful Jack and Ianto

What an amazing promo still for the latest season of Torchwood. I just happened to be randomly surfing across my blogmates, and happened upon this shot featured on Superherofan. What an absolutely stunning shot featuring actors John Barrowman and Gareth David-Lloyd... quite easily the two hottest actors to grace the Torchwood facility... As expected I've gone ahead and converted this into my latest Iphone wallpaper mrgreen...

Apparently from what I've read, season 3 of Torchwood is aiming to return in July as a five episode miniseries set to air on BBC America?... What?? confused... I really, really hope they're planning on perhaps extending it cause after waiting at least a year for this show to return it kinda seems like a let-down neutral.
Anyhow, 5 episodes or not, I'll still be crossing my fingers hoping they finally expand upon the underlying Jack/Ianto relationship... Three seasons should really be enough to get it off the ground hopefully... (Plus I think they're long overdue for their own music video mrgreen...)