Beautiful Talent

What exactly is 'Parkour'... and yeah, wow... if this is how you wind up looking after a couple years of intense practice?... Where do I sign up cool...
Chad A.
Parkour... otherwise known as L'art du Déplacement... is, I don't know. I'd like to call it a sport, seeing as it is in fact an athletic activity (or at least requiring of athleticism)... but I've really never seen anything like it:
It looks insane, yet very cool cool... And the guy featured above is undoubtedly incredibly talented. He's a 24 year-old parkour and free-running enthusiast named Chase Armitage, and apparently he's part of a group of equally talented parkour artists/(athletes?) based out of the UK.

These guys have an incredible level of talent and energy. Chase alone is skilled in Wushu, gymnastics, and climbing... along with a whole host of other outdoors activities... And if I may borrow a British term, they're all incredibly fit in their own right.
I'd probably try this move out, but somehow I don't think an arabian face-plant would look nearly as a cool cool. Pretty amazing stuff though... you can check out much more on Chase and his crew over at his youtube page.