Totally random Black and White beauties

Question: If you remove all color from an image, does it automatically become art? Or maybe conversely does having color in a photograph take away from shots meant to be artistic?

Who can really say for sure... sometimes color's distracting, sometimes it works perfectly. I don't personally think these shots lose anything for lack of color though. As a matter of fact, they might even be more striking on account of it mrgreen.

Anyhow, I needed a really good excuse to post a couple my favorite black and white shots... so I figured posting a couple totally random yet insane hotties would do the trick...

But yeah, lack of color does indeed tend to make you focus more on features. For instance, this shot has an incredibly gorgeous bathrobe... looks so soft and warm. Almost like you want to snuggle with it. I think I'm gonna check online to see if they sell any similar ones with accessories included mrgreen.