Ray Liu - top Hong Kong actor in old time



Hot actor Ray Liu (full name is Ray Lui Leung Wai) was very famous in Hong Kong. He acted in ton of Hong Kong movies at the time Hong Kong film industry in the golden age (1980's). His face is quite similar to Chow Yun Fat, but I think he looks much better.
















Here are two portrays of him in movies...
















One problem with a lot Hong Kong actors, I think is their fashion. Sorry for anyone here who is fan of Hong Kong movies, but I think they dress absolutely terrible. Believe me, my collection here I think is the best of best in hundreds of his pictures. And one more thing, their hair cut. Even they are truly handsome, but it seems like their hair is not good to them at all.



















At this time, event though he is not young any more (born in 1955) but he surely becomes hot daddy in my eyes. And this post is ended by his lovely beautiful shaved head. Love this...