Crushworthy: Bradley Cooper

(*Sigh*)... Sorry guys. But I think during my absence I may have inadvertently developed a bit if a 'crush' (perhaps a man-crush if you will)... Yes, I'm well aware my highschool days are long gone, but can you blame me? cool...
What with the gorgeous hair... beautiful eyes... absolutely impeccable smile mrgreen. Yes I watched the Hangover a couple weeks back (hilarious movie btw), yes apparently I've fallen head over heels for one of the amazing lead actor... (at least in a metaphorical sense)... and yes I should probably take a number and get in line considering the sheer multitude of his admirers at this point. But I figure a little more adulation on my part couldn't hurt...
2683172781_7545a08b32_o
So presenting super hot 34 year-old actor/man of the moment Bradley Cooper. Gorgeous in every respect... and perhaps one of the few actors around with a personality awesome enough to match his equally stunning looks. (Note: I'm trying to avoid using the term 'dreamy'... but yeah...)
When you've managed to almost master French after just 2 years of studying, and when you can even get straight guys to publicly declare man-crushes on your behalf (platonic of course cool)... I think it's safe to say you qualify for 'dreamy' mrgreen...
Oh, and might I add, although Bradley doesn't tend to appear shirtless in most of his shots, he has 'partaken' in quite a few steam scenes in the past. A certain movie titled Wet Hot American Summer seems to come to mind for some odd reason cool.
Anyhow, ever secure in his masculinity, one of Bradley's upcoming projects next year has him once again starring in a gay role (opposite Julia Roberts) in the movie Valentine's day... with rumor's about Eric Dane playing his boyfriend. Can you say hottest couple ever? I can't wait mrgreen...