California Beach Bum

A self-described California beach bum/aspiring firefighter decides to try his hand at modeling?... I don't know... I think it could work mrgreen...
Let's see... all-American good looks... model poses almost perfected... oh, and an impeccably gorgeous smile to top it off... yes, I see potential indeed mrgreen....

Introducing 20 year-old southern California native Brian H... a southern California native might I add hailing from one of the most beautiful towns around the area. Brian's proximity to the ocean (as you might imagine) impacted his childhood growing up, consequently resulting in the avid surfer/beach enthusiast that he is today.
And as you can also tell from a lot of these shots, he's more than enough comfortable posing in and around aquatic settings...

So does he manage to pass for a model? Well, I'm guessing either that or some absolutely gorgeous pool accessory. Just Beautiful... although the tint of his eyes almost make him look inhuman...