Just Beautiful David

Hm... I've been trying to put my finger on just what makes this particular that makes him so striking... Oddly enough, I can't seem to put my finger on it cool...

Granted yes his features are incredibly gorgeous... (some might even go as far as to say 'pretty')... But 22 year-old student/model David B. also happens to boast being a bodybuilding enthusiast (clearly evident from some of these fantastic shots)... So I figure his appeal might perhaps translate to an uncanny balance of fitness and all-natural good looks...

Whatever the case, his appeal works for me cool... Plus oddly enough, even in spite of these black and white shots, his gorgeous eyes still come through. Just gorgeous mrgreen...

Apparently David's last month of college was this past may, so I think it's a safe bet to assume he'll have more time on his hands for amazing shots. I'm crossing my fingers he gets in touch a few talented SoCal photographers sometime in the near future mrgreen.