Winter can be kinda hot

Granted you wouldn't normally associate hopping into a pool with winter, but I suppose exceptions can be made cool...
Ryan W (8)
Especially when Winter winds up looking this hot. Or maybe even this cool. I love being amazed by outstanding photography, and yeah, that first shot is just that... outstanding... wouldn't mind posting that one up on a wall in my room to be honest mrgreen...
Anyhow, introducing another side of winter captured by a fantastic photographer... The 28 year-old Boston beauty Ryan Winters by photographer Phil Collum.

Utterly gorgeous...
Ryan has been modeling for a couple years now, and has made the cover of quite a number of magazines including GLT, The Rage and SD Pix. He's also photographed with a couple of amazing photographers, but as you can see my favorites are easily the shoots he's done with photographers Byron Motley and Phil Collum. The effects Phil added to his shots are really a feast for the eyes.
Just Beautiful... If I knew winter could look this good, I'd wouldn't mind having it hanging around all year long mrgreen...