Gary voted hottest AAG model of 2008

A week or so ago, AAG officially announced the man you see below as being 2008's hottest model on the site. The voting process was basically a compilation of public and member votes (with the members of course holding more sway).

Was there ever really any doubt though? I kind of anticipated Gary Taylor's popularity the minute I laid eyes on him and (as you might have noticed) promptly updated my banner to feature Michael Anthony Downs' one-of-a-kind beauty just a few days following his debut.
Perfect face, amazing abs/body, and just beautiful from head to toe... I honestly don't think it's going too far to call Gary one of the most gorgeous men in America... Is there such a thing as being too perfect?
Anyhow, I felt congratulations are in order mrgreen. You can check out more of AAG's hottest model of 2008 (and judging from the new shots perhaps 2009 cool), along with 100s of videos and shots of other amazing models over at All American Guys.