Poll Closed

This poll perhaps would've been more appropriate 4, 5 or maybe even 6 years ago... or at least that's the conclusion I came to about a week after I posted it up. Unfortunately by then it was too late and I figured I enjoy posting in themes so no point in starting another random one so soon cool.

So which line of work boasts the hottest men? Well, just analyzing the question in retrospect it almost seems like an obvious no brainer... In that the winning category ultimately encompasses every single other option I listed... Just brilliant on my part really sad... (*looks for dunce cap*)...

Of course that's not to say that acting, sports, the military etc... don't have their fair share of gorgeous guys... It's just that the best examples of hot guys are in fact models being that by default their job is to take good pictures. Plus add the talented photographers into the mix and the scales pretty much break on one side. *Makes Note*: Next time make poll less subjective cool.