The saga continues

The never-ending saga continues sad... consistently tormenting and nagging me until I finally make a decision and go through with it confused.

Maybe the term 'tormenting' might be a little excessive mrgreen, I think 'annoying' might suffice. But yeah, as some of you might've noticed, my posting is currently undergoing some serious hindrance (if you can only imagine what was prevented from being posted up last month neutral).... Anyhow, I've made a decision to forgo fully rebuilding my desktop as I was originally planning, and to just save up for the laptop... Specifically the Toshiba which I've now set my heart on. So if all goes according to plan, this should be mine... give or take a few customization options. But hopefully in two weeks (if all goes according to plan) the phantom laptop will become a physical reality... hopefully...