Chris Fountain's new Attitude

You've seen him in magazines and in the soaps, you've seen him baring steel and dancing on ice... and you've even seen him 'snogging' (I hope I'm using that term right mrgreen) fellow Brit hottie TV presenter Steve Jones.
Ok... so maybe if you're living on my side of the Atlantic, odds are you've probably never heard of this guy. But that doesn't take away from the fact that former teen heartthrob turned gorgeous stud Chris Fountain is one of the hottest up and coming young actors in the UK mrgreen...
and.. incidentally one of the current feature models for this month's issue of Attitude.

Super hot... Chris (as some of you might know) has been a staple on the British soap Hollyoaks for the better part of a decade now (his run's due to come to an end this month I believe)... And if you happen to be familiar with some of his previous apperance from magazines in years past, you can really tell he's bulked up quite a bit for this shoot.
I liked the old/younger Chris Fountain, but I love the new/older one... (I think that makes sense confused)... Anyhow, you can check out more of Chris over at Attitude's digital download service.