BLK makes my day – black male models

Hi guys sorry for the delay in posting this week, the bank holiday got in the way (not the ironing - opposite is Marcus Patrick by the way). Had a great time in Manchester! Anyway the weekend limited my internet browsing but I’m back with some more hot black male models and candid jocks from around the web. Here’s my pick of the best (well I like them I’m sure you will too!). Apologies if I’ve posted a few of these images before.

I think I’ve posted this sportsman before but can’t remember his name…


fittness


sports man


sports


hot



black Black Beauty


Hmmm loving this amateur black male model:


black male model brick


Brick





craig blackmale model


Black Spartan black spartan


black spartan


chase


Daddy


kasheem black male model


DavidOtunga02


deal2


Back with more black male hotness soon…