The black male models of photographer Maya Guez

I was uploading a few pictures I found on flicker on a blog post at my other blog hot male models by the female photographer (very stunning herself!) Maya Guez who hails from New York when I realized that as well as amazing lighting and composition she has an amazing eye for talent in Black male models. Here are just a few of her amazing photographs.













If you want to see more check out her site below or show some love at her my space profile (although I'm sure she is a very busy woman I have no doubt she would appreciate messages of support or perhaps your looking for a photographer to work with!)...

Check out more of Maya's work HERE at hot male models blog

Check out Maya Guez's official site HERE

or visit her MySpace profile HERE and show some love!

Other recent posts: