Shirtless Will Smith photos from I am legend

I love the film 'I Robot' for a number of reasons and this is one of them! Will Smith isn't one to expose his body a lot (unlike a number of other stars) so when he appeared naked in I Robot there must have been "Whoopin" in the cinema aisles (I was lol)!

Apparently Will Smith was forced to strap his manhood to his leg using gaffer tape for the shower scene in I Robot in case it detracted from the plot (yeah right like it would get past the censors anyway!). They had to use tape as even putting one leg in front of the other didn't do the trick! Go Will! So what is his avergae day like?

Ahh Will Smith sleeps then...



Arises from his bed!



Bit of a stretch...



Does some exercise (actually I think these screen shots are from I am Legend lol)





Finally! Will Smith in the shower...just what you want to wake up to!





Now it's time to fight of hoards of beserk robots/zombies etc

Here are a couple more shots of Will shirtless at the beach





A parting shot! Anyway Will is such a star we hope to see more of him exposed soon!



OK a couple of Will Smith wallpapers for you!





For more Will Smith related news and a couple more pics check out this post at Gay Goss HERE

Other recent posts: